Are you considering taking pole dancing classes in Chicago, but aren’t sure where to start? Maybe you’re not ready for pole fitness, but still want to get a great aerial workout? Consider an aerial silks class at west suburban Tease Dance and Fitness.
Our aerial silks classes are renowned throughout the Chicago area. Head out to Tease Dance and Fitness in Aurora and grab ahold for a fun fitness activity.
Check out our instructors’ tips for what to expect for your first Silks class.
Sign up for Aerial Silks, Pole dancing fitness, and much more at TeaseDanceandFitness.com.
You’ve decided to get your shimmy on and try out a Burlesque class with Megan K at Tease Dance and Fitness. What should you expect?
See what Tease’s Queen of Burlesque had to recommend for you first class.
If you’d like to try a Burlesque class, visit the Tease website to learn more.
Are you looking for a new and different fitness class?
Did you recently find pole dance fitness through a Groupon and wanted to check it out?
Do you want to build upper body strength, core strength, and self confidence?
Welcome to Aurora’s Tease Dance and Fitness. Leave your troubles at the door and enter this relaxing and positive atmosphere.
Before coming to your first teaser or your first pole class, consider the following infographic from our instructors:
Booties were shaking on Saturday as Tease Dance and Fitness conducted one of several of its holiday ‘Twerk the Halls workshops. To get everyone in the mood for a little Twerktasticness, we asked our very own Ms. L to share with us her favorite Twerk playlist:
- Yiken – Priceless Da Roc
- Salt shaker – Ying Yang Twinz
- Make It Rain – Travis Porter
- Play – David Banner
- DJ Turn it Up – Yellow Claw
- Trini Dem Girls- nicki minaj
- Bring it Back- Travis Porter
- Turnup – Various Artists on “All Trap Music”
- Bend Ova – Lil Jon
Check out the Tease Holiday Workshop Schedule to take part in this and other fun classes.
It’s getting hot outside and hot inside the studios of Tease Dance and Fitness in Aurora. Take a look at the lineup of fun activities going on at the Tease Studio this fall:
- Don Curry is coming to Tease August 21-23. If you’d like to be a part of this sexy event, check out the blog post
- The August 23rd – October 17th Session is now online. Check out http://www.teasedanceandfitness.com/schedule/ to see what classes are available and to register for your favorite classes.
- On August 23, world-renowned Professional Pole Dancer, Sarah Jade, will visit Tease Dance and Fitness, offering three awesome workshops throughout the day, which means there is something for everyone! Work on her signature tricks, learn new floor transitions or even a sexy new routine! Spots are limited so click here to sign up today!
- Come see your favorite Tease sisters perform at a Student Showcase, September 27 at Fox and Hound in Aurora. Stay tuned to the Tease blog and Tease Dance and Fitness Facebook page for more details!
- If you’re new to Tease, don’t forget to take a look at our Teaser Schedule to sign up for your introductory “Teaser” class
Tease Dance and Fitness isn’t just about learning to move your hips around a pole or getting your body ‘bikini ready.’ At Tease, we love it when a woman can feel herself transform mentally and physically. The following is from one of our students on her 1-year ‘Teaseaversary’
There are going to be happy tears for me today, I’m all prepared with waterproof mascara. For those that don’t already know I have been doing a pole fitness class. No, we are not strippers. Today is my one year pole-iversary!!! In the past year I have lost 21+ pounds. I need to take a second and let that sink in…21+ pounds!
What started out as just a fun teaser class has turned into a lifestyle and passion for me. I can remember going with my friend, having a blast but at the end the instructor danced for us and she put on a particular song, she put on Sail by Awolnation and watching how she danced to this song that was it for me, I thought to myself, I want to be able to do that! I had been struggling ever since having my son with my weight. I had tried dieting, running, working out and nothing worked, the weight never budged. People have asked me what I did to loose weight, this is it…I pole.
I also later started Burlesque and love it also. I still have a ways to go to be at my goal but I am getting there. Even though I am not the weight I was before having my son yet I feel like my body is in so much better shape. I took some time this morning looking back at pictures of class graduations (the garters & certificates) and things learned to try to let it really sink in how far I’ve come. The first fairy, bracket hold spins, climb (which I worked and worked on), first invert, first crucifix, scorpio, side climb, my first show case and the list goes one.
Which brings me to how I was able to learn all these things, couldn’t have done it without having the most wonderful, amazing teacher and encouragement of my pole sisters. I can’t even begin to thank you enough Lynzhi, truly! What you have helped me accomplish this year, I can’t even find the words. please know how grateful I am, thank you so much, I love you. My pole sisters, I feel so lucky to have met all of you and can’t wait to celebrate tonight! I’d like to thank the Tease staff for all that you do for all of us, you have made it my home away from home. Thank you to the many amazing people I have met a long the way, it has been a wonderful thing to be apart of!! ♥♥♥
For ladies in the Chicago suburbs who want a similar transformation….what are you waiting for?
Sign up at Tease Dance and Fitness today
Aurora’s own Tease Dance and Fitness is excited to announce that world renowned Professional Pole Dancer, Sarah Jade, is visiting Tease Dance and Fitness on August 23. Sarah will be offering three awesome workshops throughout the day, which means there is something for everyone! Work on her signature tricks, learn new floor transitions or even a sexy new routine! Spots are limited so click here to sign up today! http://bit.ly/1f1Q6u2
Read below to learn more about the workshops Sarah is offering:
- Aerial Flexibility & Signature Tricks with Professional Pole Dancer Have an okay split on the floor but in the air you look like a letter “V”? We will work on flattening those jade splits, perfecting your lines, and using techniques Sarah has learned in her 8 years of pole dancing to perfect your aerial flexibility! Learn how to engage and relax so legs look long and flat, and how to use variations to make beautiful lines even without crazy flexy legs!
- Bad to the Chrome with Professional Pole Dancer Sexy routine to a fun rock n roll song! All levels are welcome in this class, and variation can be given up or down for students of every skill level. Work up a sweat, and come away with new transitions and combinations! Heels and knee protections recommended, but not required.
- Low-Flying-Flow with Professional Pole Dancer Stuck in a transition rut?! This workshop’s focus is low flying flow, moving fluidly in interesting and innovative ways around the pole. We will focus on step arounds, floor to pole transitions, pirouette variations and more transitions to add to your bag of tricks! This workshop is appropriate for all skill levels, heels and knee protection highly recommended.
Ladies of the Chicago suburbs: Are you looking for a fun way to turn up the heat and feel the burn at the same time? Consider signing up for one of Tease Dance and Fitness’ pole fitness, burlesque, or aerial classes today.
Registration is now open for the June 28-August 22 Session!
Avoid a late registration fee and sign up Wednesday by Midnight!
- We offer payment plans as low as $25 per week! You can choose this option upon checkout.
- All weekday classes that begin before 5pm are just $210 for the session!
See the class schedule on our newly redesigned website: http://www.teasedanceandfitness.com/schedule/
Enrollment deadline policy:
In consideration and care for you, your class sisters and your instructors, we have instituted a Wednesday 11:59pm deadline for sign-ups. Any registrations that come in after that, will be subject to a $25 late enrollment fee. This is to avoid the frustration of class being cancelled and or re-instated at the last minute. Thanks for your understanding! If this is a hardship for you and you need to register a day late, please contact us before the deadline to make arrangements.
We will begin cancelling and combining classes with less than 5 students enrolled on Thursday, If your class is cancelled or changed due to low enrollment, we will let you know as soon as possible.
Have you always wanted to try pole dance fitness, but weren’t sure about it? Stop on by the western suburbs’ most popular pole dance fitness studio, Tease Dance and Fitness and sign up for a Teaser class.
As a special bonus this month, all our teaser classes are on sale! Usually $40, now just $15! Must purchase by June 13th, may use toward teaser classes until June 27th, 2015. Click this link to register! http://www.teasedanceandfitness.com/intro-teaser